Datapump is a powerful way to move data from one Oracle database to another.
On the target database you will need to make sure that :
1. The user and tablespace exists.
2. The user has create session – grant create session to <user>;
3. The user has access to the tablespace – alter user <user> quota unlimited on <tablespace>;
4. The user has import database access – grant imp_full_database to <user>;
5. The import directory exists – create directory <name> as ‘<path to directory>’ e.g. create directory dpin as ‘/data/import’;
6. Run the import – imdp user/password directory=<name> dumpfile=<dumpfile.dmp>